Monday, January 2, 2012

so, this is the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


2011 was a bit of a whirlwind for me. It was seemingly one of the best and worst years, and depending on how I look at it, it seemed to take forever or fly by in a flash.

I think I grew a lot this year. In both my personal and professional lives, I've developed a [little] more patience, a thicker skin, my own opinions, my relationships. Overall, I feel like I am mentally in the best place I've ever been. This was the first year where I really felt like an adult (scary at times, but good overall). I also feel like I've learned a lot this year - on a personal and a global level - which is fantastic, because I'd kind of lost focus on how much I love to learn.

Thank you to my amazing and wonderful family and friends for your continued support and guidance. I can only hope that I continue to grow and learn in the next year.

Love you all,

amanda

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!
    I'm sure you will continue to grow in all that you do.

    ReplyDelete