Monday, December 27, 2010

Si tu m'aimes serre-moi fort des tes bras

The past week has been a complete blur. I've been ridiculously swamped with work, and as hard as I try to keep the two separate, the stress from my work life is spilling over into the rest of my life. Plus I had a shortened week last week, because I had a floating holiday for Christmas so I had off Thursday-Saturday.
My days off - as usual - didn't feel like days off per se. There were lots of errands to be done, places to go, and people to see, but I somehow managed to get everything done.
Thursday Alyssa and I went back to Baraboo for a mini-Christmas with our parents. The next day we headed to Hartland for Christmas dinner and a more expanded family Christmas celebration with my dad's side of the family. Saturday we spent the day with my mom's side of the family, and I rushed back to Madison that night to pick up some extra hours at work. It was really great to be able to spend some time with all the different branches of my family, even though it wasn't for a long period of time.
This week at work has already been just as crazy as last week. With the end of the month coming up, there's lots of work to be done and having both Christmas and New Years in the mix really brings about chaos. I'm hoping to make it through the week with a semblance of sanity.
Adieu, adieu. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment