Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the shell was crushing you

Uh-oh. I'm reallllly falling behind. This is gonna be a short one - hopefully I can slowly, but surely, catch up on this.

The week after Easter was - awhile ago. BUT I remember it! Zach's final portfolio show was the Thursday after Easter, so it was kind of a hectic week for him getting all of that together. I took Thursday off to go to the show. It was at the Monona Terrace, which was nice although the setup wasn't ideal for everyone. It was my first time there, so it was cool to see it from the inside, but it was a rainy day so the view out wasn't that great. My parents also made a trip down to see all of Zach's work, so the three of us went around and looked at all of the Graphic Design, Illustration, and Photography portfolios. Since most [probably all] of you were unable to see his stuff, here is a link to Zach's blog where you can see some of the stuff he has been working on!


ps. make sure you start alllll the way at the beginning! they're totally worth it. =]

The next day Zach and I took a trip to the zoo to meet the baby lion cub! He is ADORABLE. I seriously could not handle myself - but the little cub is quite the popular little guy, so there were a lot of people around. I do have some pictures, but I don't have access to them right now, and I'm sure that in my coming visits I will be able to get much better shots. 

That brings me up to this past week which.....I am going to skip for now.

Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment