Monday, November 1, 2010

ice breaker

One of the (many) ironic things about getting older is that you have so much more to talk about and so much less time to do the talking. For me its been particularly difficult because I feel like I am on a whole different planet than everyone else, as if my reality is the exact opposite of the rest of the world. 


In an attempt to keep everyone updated on my life, I've created this blog for friends and families. I will be posting every Monday, on everything from everyday life to the projects I am working on. I will always post something - long or short - but you'll be able to browse all posts at your leisure. Please feel free to comment or ask questions. I'm hoping that in this forum, everyone will be able to communicate together. Let me know if there is anyone that you think would be interested in reading this. 


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting....I am the first to comment! Well, glad to hear I will know something going on in your life. Have tried to keep in touch, but you are one hard woman to get ahold of! AND, welcome to my world...once you get older time seems like it passes SO fast and all the things you were going to do still haven't gotten done and the list gets longer and longer and the days get shorter and shorter! Things seem so different when we are kids hey? Then you get to adult life and you wish like hell you really would have enjoyed your kid life when you were in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap... hard to believe TS is the first to respond.

    Me?? I just LOVE my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete