Monday, June 13, 2011

don't be alarmed, i feel we're falling back to ground

Alright, this is going to be a short one - just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive!

I have been focusing a lot on finding a new apartment. This is endlessly frustrating, because there are a lot to look at and I'm pretty limited by location and price.  I'll be living by myself again which I am looking forward to, but finding an affordable apartment when I won't have the luxury of splitting rent with anyone is proving to be difficult - especially when I want to live in a safe neighborhood.

Work has been...interesting...to say the least. It's been a bit stressful, here and there. Some days are good, and some days seem like they go on for weeks. This week was not only my 3 year anniversary there, but my 1 year anniversary as a supervisor. I've also been dealing with some car troubles, so I've made two trips to have work done on my car in the last two weeks.

So, thats it for now. Just wanted to let everyone know that things are going fine with me, I've just been busy with a lot of mundane, time consuming things. Summer is looking to be pretty busy, but I will try to get caught up with posting and be better at keeping to a schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment