Monday, April 11, 2011

and all i ever wanted was to hear that sound

A few weeks ago I was talking to Marley and I said, "I'm really ready for summer." Marley just looked at me all confused and said, "Really...thats weird." Because everyone knows that I hate summer. Its hot and sticky and uncomfortable and with nappy roots like these it is miserable. But for some reason, I was really ready for warm weather - or I thought I was. Because today was HOT. Which made the evening last night hot, which made it hard to sleep, which makes me very crabby. Because one thing I hate more than summer is anything that messes with my sleep. So....Yuck.

Anyways, this week has been much more interesting than usual. I had the day off on Wednesday, because Zach had his graphic design and illustration portfolio show that night. It was really nice to see the stuff he has been working on all put together. Afterwards we went out for dinner and drinks to give Zach a wellllll deserved break.

Thursday I called into work, which was some good and some bad. The bad news first: I had a terrible migraine. Zach and I went to the zoo and got some coffee, but I was still not feeling very well, and I spent the next few hours hiding in a darkened room with my sunglasses on and ice on my head. Luckily I started feeling a little better, and I went out to dinner with Alyssa.

Friday and Saturday were my normal days off. Friday I didn't do anything at all. I finally got to try my 100% Kona coffee that Zach brought me from Hawaii, and I spent the afternoon watching TV and movies and reading. Saturday was a beautiful day (although I may have spent a large portion of it sleeping in). I met Steph, Jake, and Lisa for coffee and then afterwards I went on a SUPPPPPPPPPPPPER cute dinner date with Zach. We went to Lombardino's, and I even got to wear my fancy[ish] cocktail dress. [and heels! So I was only like....12 inches shorter than Zach]

Back to work today, and a normal workweek. =[ I'm working on my pouty face right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment